Friday, June 1, 2012

June Pikermis

Thank goodness that the summer hot months have ended and the welcoming of June has been noticed by the abundance of rain. That means cool mornings for us runners which makes us a little more optimistic of finishing the day's workout.

For June, I've signed up for two Pikermi races: Brooks Run Happy 2 on June 3rd and Run United 2 on the 17th. With the way things are going with my training for marathon #4 (no real long run for the past 4 weeks), signing up for these races will help me meet my weekly long run goal. At least I've covered 21k instead of none, right?




Btw, my Garmin's all patched up. All I needed was super glue (Mighty Bond) to seal the two parts (that I've left to dry from accumulated sweat) and voila, it's working normally!

See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment