Friday, October 30, 2009

Hydration belt?

A week before my birthday, I hinted at one of my office staff that I wished for a hydration belt as a birthday gift. It costs around P1,300(?) when I saw it at Toby's so I knew that if they wanted to, my 10 staff can split the cost and buy one as their birthday gift to me. Well, at least they know what I wanted instead of having to think of something that I may or may not like.



Unknowingly earlier this week, they handed me a gift-wrapped object and greeted me a belated happy birthday complete with a speech. It was very touching.....until I opened the gift.



A hydration brief, if there ever was one. Yup, you just have to admire my playful and creative team for coming up with something like that to make us all laugh. A prank on their favorite(?) boss.

Good thing is, the leader of the prank whispered that the hydration-belt that I really wanted might take a while since my size is out of stock and might take a while for Toby's to deliver.

Well, I hope that part isn't a prank too coz I'll find it really useful for my long weekend runs.

Otherwise, the hydration-brief will have just to do. Hehehe.

7 comments:

  1. haha, i must admit this really made me laugh! anyway, good luck with that hydration belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I want to see you wear that in races. This will be a instant hit man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least nagkasya sakin yung brief! Hehehe.↲↲Gud news! They gave me the real hydration belt this evening. Nathan brand. 1.5 model. Ayos mabibinyagan na this weekend on my long run, weather permitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Roel this made me laugh man! You NEED to wear this haha during a race! Nathan 1.5 is good for your current runs, eventually you may want to upgrade to a SPeed 2 or Speed 4 as the distance of your races increase. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift! Baka magtampo sila pag di mo sinuot yung hydration brief mo (tsaka guaranteed one of a kind yun) hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sa celeb run sa december ko kaya isuot? Hehe. Or sa timex run? Bka ako pagkaguluhan, hndi si piolo. Hehehe. At least yung brief natry ko na. Ok naman for an overpronator like me. Ahehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must say that it made me laugh. What a design that has been given to hydration belt. Cool but funny !! Source Outdoor

    ReplyDelete