Monday, May 21, 2012

Halimaw!!!


A big congrats to my officemate @Dagulrunner (shown above), who finished yesterday's PAU T2N 50k Ultra in 8:03, beating the sub-9hr cutoff handily. Congrats pare!!!

He was able to email me a pic of another runner who participated the event.

The pic below shows Enrique "Bullverine" Sundiang (as per Baldrunner's list of finishers) taking the Tagaytay to Nasugbu 50km route.

He finished in 4:21:30 which was good enough for 3rd place.

That's a blistering 5:14/km pace!!! Halimaw, right?

But what was more interesting about Enrique was this:

He ran BAREFOOT!

It makes all of my long run attempts the past 3 weeks seem peanuts to him as he was able to run amidst the searing heat and longer distance.

You may not know me, Enrique, but my hats off to you for that great run!!!

50k barefoot.

Grabe, ang galing mo pre!!! Halimaw!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment