Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Run-ny Nose

It's been 3 days since my last workout (a 5km run). Quite odd for me to be idle for 3 days. The reason is that I caught the flu and I've been nursing it since early this week through a barrage of medicines and drinking lots of liquids.


I think my body is complaining since I've been working out 6 times a week for the last couple of weeks. Coupled with little sleep, night parties and weekend family duties, I guess my body has reached its limit.

pic taken from buckeyes_blog
So here I am recovering with a water bottle on one hand and a medicine bag in another. Hopefully I get better later this week to get the miles moving.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon man. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kenley! I'm about 90% better now so I (finally) worked out with a 43min bike ride. Relieved to be logging miles again. :D

      Delete