Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jan27-Feb2 Training Log: Isn't It Amazing?!?!


124 kilometers in one week.

7 hours in one week.

Wow!

That could be the highest kms/hours per week of training that I've ever logged. What a difference having a coach makes.

And what makes this more amazing and err...scary? Coach says the hours per week could increase to as high as 10 to 12 hours as we go along. Hopefully I will be able to find a way to squeeze it between my work and family schedule. That could mean waking up a little earlier than usual, like what most of Coach's wards have done.

Of note would be last Wed's 10k wherein it comprised of 4 x 2.5km at easy pace with quite a unique interval wherein not rest, but exercises were done in between. Quite challenging I might say. The dreaded part is that it's going to be found regularly in my weekly program (yikes!).

This week's another gruelling set of training days, with Saturday planned to be my longest bike ride yet: 75 kms!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment