Thursday, September 29, 2016

GCN provides alternative to TheSufferfest videos


I've somewhat gotten over the disappointment from my DNS last Sunday, doing two indoor trainer workouts so far (Tues and Thurs) to cheer me up via an endorphin boost.

Tues was the TheSufferfest Revolver session, a 49-minute "short but sweet(?)" interval workout to improve speedwork.

This morning, Thursday, was supposed to be a Zone2 ride but I gambled upon doing this workout that I saw on YouTube:



I was hoping for a stable internet connection throughout the 1 hour session and, thankfully, it cooperated. The workout itself proved to be simple yet very effective with the goal to improve strength and endurance (thus aptly entitled "Build Strength+Endurance 1 Hour Workout). Plus the on-screen graphics are a welcome change as well from that of TheSufferfest's.

GCN YouTube workouts such as this can provide the needed alternative should I get tired of doing TheSufferfest workouts. Further, the nice thing about GCN workouts is that it's on YouTube, hence, FREE for everyone to use.

Hopefully the rain stops so I can resume running outside again.

Yup, better now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment