Sunday, September 13, 2015

TP PmC Chart as of Sep.13, 2015


Thanks to Trainingpeaks.com, I am constantly informed on how depressing my training has been this year. I am having trouble reaching the elusive 50 TSS level (which I only breached once) which I hoped to be in by now as my A-race, the SCTEX Duathlon, is 2 weeks away.

I have slacked up a lot (red lines) no thanks to office work/stress, laziness, and a good combination of both. Last week, this was aggravated by a bad back coupled with flu, a broken bike FD cable and the occassional rains. I am below my average weekly TSS total for the past two weeks, Getting back on the horse, so to speak, has been excruciatingly impossible.

Oh, did I forget to say that I have not been losing the 10 lbs that I wanted due to delicious greasy food and extra rice?

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment