Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mabuhay Haile!

Unless you're living under a rock, Haile Gebrselassie is one of the most well-known names in the sport of running. The Ethiopian has achieved major wins in the 1500meters and marathon categories, with the latter set with a triumphant 2:03:59 finish in the 2008 Berlin Marathon when he was already 35 years old which is still unbeaten to this day. Recently, he won the Dubai marathon which he won last year as well.

I've been following the man (and American Ryan Hall) on my twitter account for a few weeks now and I was very excited this morning when I read his latest tweet:

Anybody knows the details of this G4S program? Where is it? I would really like to meet the Michael Jordan of running in person so if you know anything about his visit here, do let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Woaaaah this seems like an interesting thing hehe. I have no idea what that program is either!

    ReplyDelete