Monday, June 14, 2021

Bords Cycling: Like and Subscribe

It's been a while folks. Hope you and your loved ones are safe and doing well.

As for me and my family, we're doing good (and mostly indoors probably until this pandemic is really over). Hope to get vaccinated soon for added protection.

I'm still riding and running, but mostly riding. Age has gotten the best of me (now 47) and I just prefer riding my bike vs getting my knees jammed from the running and pounding. I still run maybe once or twice a week to keep my run endurance in check, but not really forcing it as I'd rather spend all my hard efforts during my indoor Trainerroad rides. FTP=200W is still the goal.

Oh btw, I finally joined the YouTube bandwagon and started my own channel yesterday called Bords Cycling. Yup, it's gonna be mostly about my rides but who knows, I might squeeze in a few run vlogs whenever I can?

Here's the link btw in case you want to follow me there: Bords Cycling

Below is my first vlog post btw. Hope you like it:


As they say, LIKE and SUBSCRIBE! 😁😁😁


No comments:

Post a Comment