Monday, February 24, 2014

Feb17-23 Training Log: Lazy Weekend

Trained for only 6:21 out of the required 10 hrs last week. Reason being was the weekend family getaway at Talisay, Batangas which prevented me from riding 100k on Sat and run 15k on Sunday. Doing only 50k last Sat was reasonable for me as I needed to drive. It was the laziness on Sunday morning which prevented me from running the alloted 15k.

The run before that, a required 12k last Friday, bummed me out as I bonked on the 2nd half of that run. First time to be taking walk breaks as I didn't feel good that day, which contributed greatly to not starting my Sunday run. I felt that it would be best to take a break from running that day.

Hopefully I get back on the horse this week, where the workouts are exactly the same as last week's. Yup, aiming for a 100k ride on Saturday in Nuvali. If you're there, do let me know as I might need company during the ride.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment