Thursday, December 12, 2013

K-Swiss K-Ruuz 1.5: Stick With What Works

After 488 kms logged, it was time to retire my trusty K-Swiss K-Ruuz 1.5 racing flats. It was with me throughout my 2012 breakthrough year with several 10k and 21k races to its credit. This pair was also my weapon of choice for all of my duathlons (except for my last one this year at Subic, wherein I failed miserably on the run).

The replacement pair was a no-brainer. With SecondWind Running Store offering a 40% sale and with its already proven race performance IMHO, I bought the same exact brand and model for next season.

Yes, another pair of K-Swiss K-Ruuz 1.5!

K-Swiss should offer me a sponsor deal after this post, hahaha (wishful thinking).


After 488kms (left) vs the new pair

Old one (down) shows sole-foam slightly compressed. Feet feeling it after runs so it was time to replace.



The new pair sporting the Lock Laces from my old pair. Ready to race!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment