Thursday, June 2, 2011

It Never Ends


Along with Condura, the Mizuno Infinity Run is one of those races that I want to run every year. The concept of beating your time year after year is both unique and challenging. Well, I've just registered for the 10km event earlier this week and I'm all set to hopefully beat last year's 1:00:57 and my recent PR of 59:38.

I was surprised btw when I visited the Mizuno.PH website and found that they archived the list of "beat your time" finishers (comparing 2009 and 2010 results). I was humbled to find out that I ranked well (out of 48 runners) last year as seen below:

I've never ranked that high on a race, so seeing my name on page1 as above was very gratifying.

As mentioned by the comments on my last post, I'm all set to be greedy with logging sub-60 race times for 10k from hereon, hoping that the 59:38 from last weekend's race was no fluke.

See you on June 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment