Saturday, September 6, 2014

All-Set for A-Race #1: Active Health Duathlon 2014

So I'm less than 12 hours from gun time before the Unilab Active Health Duathlon starts at Porac, Pampanga. The 6-60-4k race will be a tough one, especially with the elevation on the bike leg that's displayed in the event website.


In terms of my TrainingPeaks CTL and TSB stats, it looks good if I compare it to my last duathlon (May, was it?) so the "taper" that I did this week should help. My TSB should be somewhere between 10-13 by tomorrow morning ---a good sign.

Further, that 6-50-4 simulation I did in Camp Aguinaldo last Sunday was a big moral booster so I'm not worried on the distance. Add to that my regular Sufferfest sessions and runs.

Target time is 3:30-3:40.

Let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment